Teaching and Living in South Korea can be a very valuable and rewarding experience for new teachers. The question, teachers often wonder, is how to proceed into entering the job market for Korea.
Despite what one may believe, it is quite simple. Listen in on our newest podcast to have the following questions answered:
- What is it like teaching in South Korea?
- How is life different?
- What do I need to teach in South Korea?
- Should I use an agent or look by myself?
- Would I fit into a Korean school?
- Is there anything for which I need to be prepared?
If you have ever lived in South Korea before, please drop us a line on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook if you have any of your own experiences that you would lie to share.
Bob and Zak